I've Joined. Now What?Take advantage of all the chamber has to offer by following these step-by-step action items.
Within 30 Days
- Bookmark the chamber website: MahometChamberOfCommerce.com.
- Log in to your Member Account to review your information and familiarize yourself with tools such as Membership Directory, Member Group Discounts and Event Calendar.
- “Like” the Mahomet Area Chamber of Commerce’s Facebook Page.
- Add the chamber member badge to your website.
- Email your company logo to email@example.com for chamber use (eps or ai file).
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Within 60 Days
- Attend a General Chamber Meeting.
- Add a member-to-member deal in your chamber account (sign in required).
- Post your business event on the chamber calendar (sign in required).
- Join a chamber committee – view committee opportunities.
- Contact us to discuss marketing opportunities.
- Schedule a ribbon cutting or grand opening ceremony.
- Email us something fun to share on our Facebook page about your business.
Within 90 Days
- Add a promotional item to the Newcomers Bag.
- Review your business information in the your Member Account – update as needed.
- Utilize a member-to-member discount.
- Look for potential business connections in our Member Directory.
- Attend or sponsor a signature chamber event.
- Add a job posting to the chamber website (sign in required).
Within 120 Days
- Share your chamber experience with a non-member business.
- Ask questions about your membership and see what benefits you’re not utilizing.
- Review our marketing opportunities.
- Consider hosting an lunch or after hours networking event.
Within 180 Days
- Review your Membership ROI. Are you meeting your goals? If not, call the chamber to discuss additional options.
- Review your business information in the Member Directory – update as needed.
- Submit your member testimonial to firstname.lastname@example.org.