Your Chamber membership contributes to the following goals and objectives we strive to achieve for the Mahomet area:
Provide programs, services and activities of value to Chamber members and the community at large.
- Increase and retain membership and strengthen member value.
Promote a positive community image for business and promote a business-friendly environment.
- Cooperate with the Festival Committee in promoting the Mahomet Music Festival.
- Determine the priority of business needs and communicate them to appropriate government officials/agencies.
- Involve government officials and staff in Chamber programs and committees.
- Continue to be visible at local government meetings.
- Host election forums for upcoming State Legislators, County Board Members, Village Trustees and Mahomet-Seymour School District Board of Education.
Support business and community issues through involvement with local and state government, the business community, and the public.
- Maintain communication network through the Chamber website.
- Promote academic achievement through the scholarship program.
- Support business participation in the Mahomet Guide to Mahomet Directory published by The Mahomet Area Chamber of Commerce.
Become a Member
When you join the chamber, you join a network of local businesses and community leaders. You'll build stronger community relationships, get access to member resources and gain valuable visibility in our community.